Non Resident Tax Returns
- Section 116 Return – Non-Resident of Canada disposes of property in Canada that has never been rented.
- T2062 / T2062 A Clearance Certificates – Request by a Non-Resident of Canada for a certificate of compliance related to disposition of taxable Canadian Property
- NR4 – Statements of Amounts paid or credited to Non-Resident of Canada
- NR6 – Undertaking to file an Income Tax Return Section 216 by a Non-Resident of Canada receiving rent from Canadian Rental Property
- Section 216 Return – Non-Resident of Canada report rental income from Canadian Rental Property
- Section 217 Return – Non-Resident of Canada receiving Old Age Security, RRSP, RIF, Pension Income etc.
- NR7 – Application for Refund of Part XIII Tax withheld.
- NR73 – Determination of Residency Status ( Leaving Canada) – Expert Review
- Residency Analysis
At Bajwa CPA, We take the time to learn about and understand each client’s business or situation to ensure that we truly meet their needs and provide outstanding professional services. Our goal is to deliver our services in an easy-to-understand manner that is both timely and reliable. For professional services, Call us today to book an appointment for a consultation to discuss any of your accounting and taxation needs.